upperstjohn.com Forum Index upperstjohn.com
Discussion Forum of the Upper St.John River Valley website
Forum de discussion du site web de la Vallée Supérieure de la Rivière St-Jean
http://www.upperstjohn.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rossignol Ancestors from Quebec

Post new topic   Reply to topic    upperstjohn.com Forum Index -> Ancestors in Quebec / Ancêtres au Québec
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joeyrossignol

PostPosted: 30 May 2005 13:21    Post subject: Rossignol Ancestors from Quebec Reply with quote

Hello I've been very active in the past few years documenting travels done by my Rossignol line of Ancestors from France, into Quebec then into Maine, USA. Would always love to hear from others in the Rossignol chain to compare notes, talk and share info on each other. Joey here joeyr_78@yahoo.com hope to hear from someone!!
SDUBOISS

PostPosted: 16 Jul 2005 20:48    Post subject: Rossignol Family Line Reply with quote

My fourth generation grandmother, Clementine Rossignol's father's name is Charles Rossignol. He was born in Frenchville, Maine 4 Apr 1854. His father's name was Charles Elzear Rossignol. I've hit a roadblock with him, but one of my living relatives believes he was born in Canada. Is it possible that we are related? Do you have any information on Charles Elzear Rossignol? I'd appreciate any information you could provide me. Thanks in advance.

PostPosted: 03 Oct 2005 16:20    Post subject: Requirments Reply with quote

Quote:
Hello I've been very active in the past few years documenting travels done by my Rossignol line of Ancestors from France, into Quebec then into Maine, USA. Would always love to hear from others in the Rossignol chain to compare notes, talk and share info on each other. Joey here

What do i need to get this to work? Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    upperstjohn.com Forum Index -> Ancestors in Quebec / Ancêtres au Québec All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: