upperstjohn.com Forum Index upperstjohn.com
Discussion Forum of the Upper St.John River Valley website
Forum de discussion du site web de la Vallée Supérieure de la Rivière St-Jean
http://www.upperstjohn.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Coro/Caron, Marquis, Blier families

Post new topic   Reply to topic    upperstjohn.com Forum Index -> Introductions & interests / Présentations & intérêts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Laurie

PostPosted: 04 Oct 2005 03:09    Post subject: Coro/Caron, Marquis, Blier families Reply with quote

Hi everyone! Glad to "meet" you all. My name is Laurie and I am a native Maine gal living in southern California.

I am presently searching for the ancestry of my great-grandfather Thomas Coro/Caron b. 16 Mar 1878 in "French Canada." He married my great-grandmother Cora Blier - daughter of Pierre and Catherine (Marquis) Blier in Winn, ME on 13 Apr 1903. Thomas states on his WWI US Draft Registration that his is a "non-citizen" and "Indian." In the 1930 census, he is living in Kingman ME and states that he immigrated to the US in 1880 - though he isn't found on the 1880 US census - not surprising. I would be extremely appreciative if someone could point me in some direction to look for him. I can't find him anywhere prior to his marriage to my great-grandmother.

And this is a wonderful website!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    upperstjohn.com Forum Index -> Introductions & interests / Présentations & intérêts All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: