Coro/Caron, Marquis, Blier families

Introduce yourself and say a bit about your interests
Présentez-vous et écrivez quelques mot à propos de vos intérêts
Laurie

Coro/Caron, Marquis, Blier families

Post by Laurie »

Hi everyone! Glad to "meet" you all. My name is Laurie and I am a native Maine gal living in southern California.

I am presently searching for the ancestry of my great-grandfather Thomas Coro/Caron b. 16 Mar 1878 in "French Canada." He married my great-grandmother Cora Blier - daughter of Pierre and Catherine (Marquis) Blier in Winn, ME on 13 Apr 1903. Thomas states on his WWI US Draft Registration that his is a "non-citizen" and "Indian." In the 1930 census, he is living in Kingman ME and states that he immigrated to the US in 1880 - though he isn't found on the 1880 US census - not surprising. I would be extremely appreciative if someone could point me in some direction to look for him. I can't find him anywhere prior to his marriage to my great-grandmother.

And this is a wonderful website!
Datribou15

Re: Coro/Caron, Marquis, Blier families

Post by Datribou15 »

Pierre and Catherine (marquis) Blier are my great great grandparents. I would love to connect with you. My grandmother is a descendant of their daughter Edith. I am trying to determine their Native American connection but have had no luck. Have you?

Return to “Introductions & interests / Présentations & intéréts”