Wright family of Caribou, ME

Discuss families whose names begin with the letters T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
Discuter les familles dont les noms commencent avec T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
james

Wright family of Caribou, ME

Post by james »

I have received the marriage certificate for Omer Judson Wright married to Elsie Harriett Lewis on January 18, 1913 in Caribou, ME. The marriage certificate lists Omer's father as George N. Wright married to Mary Jane Kelly. I found Mary Jane Kelley in Fort Fairfield, ME and have traced her family in the Kelley web page.
However I need the parents of George N. Wright or any information about this Wright family. Family history says that George N. Wright's father was also George Wright. George N. Wright was born in 1838 in Limestone Settlement.
Any help adding to the family would be appreciated.
sisk

Re: Wright family of Caribou, ME

Post by sisk »

james wrote:I have received the marriage certificate for Omer Judson Wright married to Elsie Harriett Lewis on January 18, 1913 in Caribou, ME. The marriage certificate lists Omer's father as George N. Wright married to Mary Jane Kelly. I found Mary Jane Kelley in Fort Fairfield, ME and have traced her family in the Kelley web page.
However I need the parents of George N. Wright or any information about this Wright family. Family history says that George N. Wright's father was also George Wright. George N. Wright was born in 1838 in Limestone Settlement.
Any help adding to the family would be appreciated.
I found the George Wright family living in Fort Fairfield in 1870. Can't find anything in America prior to that. If you haven't seen the census record yet, I'd be happy to send you a copy.

Laurie Sisk lpsisk@yahoo.com

Return to “Family names / Noms de famille: T - Z”