New features of the website! / Des nouveautés au site web!

Any general questions you have about the upper St.John River valley website itself. (For questions about specific topics please use other forums.)
Pour vos questions générales au sujet du site web de la Vallée Supérieure de la Rivière St-Jean
ChipG
Site Admin

New features of the website! / Des nouveautés au site web!

Post by ChipG »

Over the past few months I've added a few new things:

New guestbook! I've put up a new guestbook, hosted on my own server so I have full control over it. Email addresses are now automatically hidden from spammers. I've also imported all of the old messages from my old guestbooks at Rootsweb. Please visit and sign the New Guestbook!

Early baptisms of Ste.Luce Church, Frenchville. I've abstracted all baptisms from the original Ste Luce church parish register from the founding of the parish in January 1843 until early 1860. They are accessible in an online, searchable database. Visit the Ste Luce baptisms!

Description and information on the Ste Luce Parish register. Basic information and background for the baptism search; I'll also be adding early burials and early marriages from the register over the coming months, so check it out!

NEW: Early marriages of Ste.Luce Church, Frenchville. I've abstracted all marriages from the original Ste Luce church parish register from the founding of the parish in January 1843 until early 1860. They are accessible in an online, searchable database. Visit the Ste Luce marriages!

Return to “About the website / À propos du site web”