upperstjohn.com Forum Index upperstjohn.com
Discussion Forum of the Upper St.John River Valley website
Forum de discussion du site web de la Vallée Supérieure de la Rivière St-Jean
http://www.upperstjohn.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Corbin

Post new topic   Reply to topic    upperstjohn.com Forum Index -> Prospère Gagnon & Marianne Ouellette
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jane Gagnon Kent

PostPosted: 21 Apr 2005 07:15    Post subject: Corbin Reply with quote

Gary Gagnon sent me some of the genealogy he had before he died. He also sent photo copies of family pictures. One I have is of Adalade Corbin who was the mother of Madeliene (Helen) Corbin. No maiden name mentioned. A few people on the GenForum site are also looking for this crew as well.

Gary also sent pictures of Dennis Jr's crowd. I am writing to my aunt out West to get some of the family pictures copies so that I may have those.

New email address- jk52@comcast.net
jpig4

PostPosted: 15 Jun 2006 20:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi my name is Janet Lee Gagnon Pignatiello My uncle was Gary Gagnon and my fatrher Is Dennis Gagnon Jr. If I can help you at all email me thanks jpig4@msn.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    upperstjohn.com Forum Index -> Prospère Gagnon & Marianne Ouellette All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: