Petit Family

Introduce yourself and say a bit about your interests
Présentez-vous et écrivez quelques mot à propos de vos intérêts
BarryPetit

Petit Family

Post by BarryPetit »

Hello, first off this is an amazing site. I'm researching my Grandfather's family who had settled in the St. Leonard / Grand Falls area in the 1850's. My Great Great Grandparents were Joseph Petit and Venerante"Merance" Therrien. My other Great Great Grandparents were Rosamond Thomas St Amand and Metaide Mathilde"Tildy" Saucier(Soucy,Soucie). My Great Grandparents were Joseph Petit and Marie"Alice" St Amand of Grand Falls. My Grandfather was born Jean Joseph Petit but changed his name sometime after 1911 to John Joseph "Jack" Little. I'm hoping to connect to anyone who has information about or is related to any of the above families.I've been lucky enough to find my Grandfather's oldest sister Lizzy family line. I'm looking to find information about his sister Maude who according to what i was told a few years ago married a Kirkpartick/Fitzpatrick unsure of the surname from Maine. I'm also hoping to find Agnes "Edna" who married a Paul Lebeaux and moved to Montreal unsure of when. The youngest sister was Lena who married William T Stacey in 1914 and they moved to Buffalo, New York. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Return to “Introductions & interests / Présentations & intéréts”