upperstjohn.com Forum Index upperstjohn.com
Discussion Forum of the Upper St.John River Valley website
Forum de discussion du site web de la Vallée Supérieure de la Rivière St-Jean
http://www.upperstjohn.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Madeleine Thibodeau and Louis Consigny-Sansfacon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    upperstjohn.com Forum Index -> Welcome to the Discussion Board!
Bienvenue au forum de discussion!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bagpiperjohn

PostPosted: 20 Oct 2007 17:55    Post subject: Madeleine Thibodeau and Louis Consigny-Sansfacon Reply with quote

Does anyone have any information on the origins of Madeliene Thibodeau spouse of Louis Consigny-Sansfacon. They married in the 1780s in the Madawaska area. She died in about 1791 since Louis married a second time in that year to a Marie Anne Savoie.

thanks,
John Nelson
Nashua, NH
YankieCajun

PostPosted: 16 Nov 2007 06:24    Post subject: Louia Sanfacon buried in Grand Falls, N.B. Reply with quote

Hi John,

I was searching the cemetery of Old Assumption cemetery in Grand Falls, New Brunswick http://www.rootsweb.com/%7Enbgfgc/Oldassumptiongf.html and came across a Louis Sanfacon buried there. Don't know if it is the same person.
George Richard

PostPosted: 26 Mar 2008 20:28    Post subject: Consigny (dit Sansfacon) Reply with quote

John
In my data set I have one reference to Consigny (dit Sansfacon). It is a marriage record between Alexandre (dit Alexis) Roy and Marguerite Cormier at St. Basile on November 11, 1828. Marguerite Cormier is listed as the daughter of Alexis Cormier and Marie-Anne Consigny (dit Sansfacon). I have another forum in which I post requests and I will post a request for information on Madeleine Thibodeau.
George Richard
George Richard

PostPosted: 29 Mar 2008 11:44    Post subject: Madeleine Thibodeau and Louis Consigny (dit Sansfacon) Reply with quote

John
I was successful in obtaining information on Madeleine Thibodeau as follows:
She was the daughter of Jean-Baptiste Thibodeau and Francoise Babin and her marriage to Louis Consigny (dit Sansfacon) took place around 1779. Apparently she gave birth to only one child (Joseph, married at St-Basile de Madawaska to Marie-Perpetue Martin, daughter of Simon Martin and Marie Bourgouin) before her death.
George Richard
Post new topic   Reply to topic    upperstjohn.com Forum Index -> Welcome to the Discussion Board!
Bienvenue au forum de discussion!