RINES

Discuss families whose names begin with the letters R & S
Discuter les familles dont les noms commencent avec R & S
Roger Rines

RINES

Post by Roger Rines »

We are hoping to make connections that can help us fill in some holes we have in our Rines Family Information.

To share what we have accomplished, we have placed two different large databases that were rooted in the Rines Surname on our Rines family web site. Both databases have been index to make finding people and information very easy. There are many other Surnames are in the database so others might find something as well.

To see what we have, click on this link: Rines Family Information

We have tried hard to be careful about all the information. However, if you know of some information that might help us fill in some blank areas, or you see something that you know isn't correct, please don't hesitate to drop us an email at the address listed below.

Thanks,
Roger...
mail to Roger at Rines dot Net
ChipG
Site Admin

Stover Rines

Post by ChipG »

Roger,
Thanks for stopping by.

I am assuming you've already found my small page on Stover Rines, at http://www.upperstjohn.com/people/rines.htm

If you've got any other info on his service at the Fort Kent blockhouse I'd love hearing about it.

Thanks!

Chip
Roger Rines

Post by Roger Rines »

Hello Chip,

I don't know much about him yet. Stover is in our Rines family tree so I'll be trying to learn as much as is reasonable.

With that in mind, I did see your page on him and also about the area. There is a tremendous amount of information on your pages. So much so that it will take us a while to digest what you've compiled. I also liked the writing style because it flowed easily. For the time being, we'll be keeping your site on our desktop until we've been able to get through it a few times.

Thanks for saying hello.
Roger...
mail to Roger at Rines dot Net

Return to “Family names / Noms de famille: R - S”