Madeleine Thibodeau and Louis Consigny-Sansfacon

READ THIS FIRST BEFORE REGISTERING OR POSTING
Lisez ce message avant que vous utilisez le forum ou enregistrez

bagpiperjohn

Madeleine Thibodeau and Louis Consigny-Sansfacon

Post by bagpiperjohn »

Does anyone have any information on the origins of Madeliene Thibodeau spouse of Louis Consigny-Sansfacon. They married in the 1780s in the Madawaska area. She died in about 1791 since Louis married a second time in that year to a Marie Anne Savoie.

thanks,
John Nelson
Nashua, NH
John Nelson
YankieCajun

Louia Sanfacon buried in Grand Falls, N.B.

Post by YankieCajun »

Hi John,

I was searching the cemetery of Old Assumption cemetery in Grand Falls, New Brunswick http://www.rootsweb.com/%7Enbgfgc/Oldassumptiongf.html and came across a Louis Sanfacon buried there. Don't know if it is the same person.
George Richard

Consigny (dit Sansfacon)

Post by George Richard »

John
In my data set I have one reference to Consigny (dit Sansfacon). It is a marriage record between Alexandre (dit Alexis) Roy and Marguerite Cormier at St. Basile on November 11, 1828. Marguerite Cormier is listed as the daughter of Alexis Cormier and Marie-Anne Consigny (dit Sansfacon). I have another forum in which I post requests and I will post a request for information on Madeleine Thibodeau.
George Richard
George Richard

Madeleine Thibodeau and Louis Consigny (dit Sansfacon)

Post by George Richard »

John
I was successful in obtaining information on Madeleine Thibodeau as follows:
She was the daughter of Jean-Baptiste Thibodeau and Francoise Babin and her marriage to Louis Consigny (dit Sansfacon) took place around 1779. Apparently she gave birth to only one child (Joseph, married at St-Basile de Madawaska to Marie-Perpetue Martin, daughter of Simon Martin and Marie Bourgouin) before her death.
George Richard

Return to “Welcome to the Discussion Board!/ Bienvenue au forum de discussion!”