Bosse family

Introduce yourself and say a bit about your interests
Présentez-vous et écrivez quelques mot à propos de vos intérêts
JoniPr

Bosse family

Post by JoniPr »

Hello! I'm very new to this forum-just registered! My name is Joni, I'm from Kansas-born and bred. My Mom however is from St. Agat ME! And, two of my older brothers were born in Maine-one in Stockholm, I *think*, and the other on the Presque Isle Air Force Base. The oldest, in 1945; the next one, I believe in either '49 or '50.
At any rate, I'm highly interested in yakking with anybody who may have knowledge of any Bosse family members or relatives who still live in that area. After reading of the Arcadian French and all on the web, my interest is even higher than before. Mom's now 83 years old, very very sharp, lives here in Kansas-moved here in '50, I think. I've only been to Maine once, when I was around 4 years old-needless to say, now that I'm nearly 46 my memories are pretty foggy! :wink: I do vividly remember tall, beautiful trees; Moosehead Lake; my uncle&aunt's homes, and all the warmth of family. I guess that is why I'd so love to visit with anybody who may be able to tell me more about Maine, and hopefully about my family. Wow, weird to think that I've probably got 1st and more cousins, half a continent away, that I don't even know.
I'd sure love to get to know some of 'em, even if it's only by cyberspace for now!
Thanks for this website, it looks awesome!
Joni :)
I don't want to go out of this life sad and blue-instead I want to skid sideways into the nether world laughing&hollering "wasn't that a PARTY!"
rickboss3

Post by rickboss3 »

hi joni, my name is rick bosse, i'm from peabody mass. just finishing up genealogical research into my mother's side of family (madore) and am almost ready to start on the bosse side. Would be more than happy to share what i find. i suspect the bosse side will have spent limited time in Maine and be mostly found in quebec, but we will see. rick

Return to “Introductions & interests / Présentations & intéréts”