How to use the discussion board & why you should registe

READ THIS FIRST BEFORE REGISTERING OR POSTING
Lisez ce message avant que vous utilisez le forum ou enregistrez

ChipG
Site Admin

How to use the discussion board & why you should registe

Post by ChipG »

This is the discussion forum / message board of the Upper St.John River valley website (http://www.upperstjohn.com)

The forum is meant to provide a place for visitors to the website to discuss among themselves, or to ask me about information, questions, brick walls, or anything else related to the genealogy and history of the Upper St.John River valley.

It's also a place to ask questions about any topic related to the history and genealogy of the valley.

If you'd like to see a particular category added, please let me know.

To fully benefit from the forum, please register by clicking on the "Register" icon above. Please choose a username that incorporates all or part of your actual first/last name. Once you register, you will receive an email from me telling you that your account has been activated. You can then start posting.

Once you are registered you can exchange messages with other registered users and change user options, for example, setting French as the language of the forum.

If you are registered, I'll also notify you by email everytime anyone responds to any of your posts, if you choose that option.

Your email address will not be displayed unless you choose that option. And it will not be shared with anyone, period.

If you want to post questions or responses, please do register.

Enjoy!
Chip

Return to “Welcome to the Discussion Board!/ Bienvenue au forum de discussion!”