Rossignol Ancestors from Quebec

Discussion of ancestors living in New France / Quebec, before moving to the Upper St.John valley
Discuter les ancêtres qui habitaient la Nouvelle France / Québec, avant qu'ils sont migrés à la vallée de la Rivière St-Jean
joeyrossignol

Rossignol Ancestors from Quebec

Post by joeyrossignol »

Hello I've been very active in the past few years documenting travels done by my Rossignol line of Ancestors from France, into Quebec then into Maine, USA. Would always love to hear from others in the Rossignol chain to compare notes, talk and share info on each other. Joey here joeyr_78@yahoo.com hope to hear from someone!!
SDUBOISS

Rossignol Family Line

Post by SDUBOISS »

My fourth generation grandmother, Clementine Rossignol's father's name is Charles Rossignol. He was born in Frenchville, Maine 4 Apr 1854. His father's name was Charles Elzear Rossignol. I've hit a roadblock with him, but one of my living relatives believes he was born in Canada. Is it possible that we are related? Do you have any information on Charles Elzear Rossignol? I'd appreciate any information you could provide me. Thanks in advance.
Steve Dubois

Requirments

Post by Guest »

Hello I've been very active in the past few years documenting travels done by my Rossignol line of Ancestors from France, into Quebec then into Maine, USA. Would always love to hear from others in the Rossignol chain to compare notes, talk and share info on each other. Joey here
What do i need to get this to work? :wink:

Return to “Ancestors in Quebec / Ancêtres au Québec”